Thursday, July 12, 2007

Tim Benson -- Local Cartoonist of the Week

From our cartoonist bio sheet from the Cartoonist Day exhibit:

"I became a fan of cartoons because of the Munsters; and the Batman TV series in the 1960's. My favorite cartoons on TV were "Johnny Quest" and "Fat Albert." My cartoons have been published in newspapers since 1979, when I was sports editor and cartoonist for hte "Hawk Tawk", the student newspaper of Bozemanm MT. Senior High School. While attending college, my cartoons were published by the Black Hills State College "Today", the University of Montana "Kaimin" and the Montana State University "Exponent" from 1980 to 1985. I drew a cartoon strip called "The Kid" that was published by the Exponent in 1984 and 1985. I earned a B.A. in Fne Arts from MSU in 1985.

>

**To listen to some of Tim's favorite music, click here to hear Tim's Blend Playlist, or find his playlist on the right column! **

No comments: